english speaking front-end conference in Belarus
Meet our MCs!
- Liudmila Mzhachikh
- Co-organizer of MoscowCSS meetup. Top writer in “Education” on Medium, conference speaker, teacher and author of frontend courses.
- Alexey Okhrimenko
- Co-organizer of Angular Moscow, author of “5min Angular” podcast. Creator of design pattern MALEVICH and a PEG grammar parser SimplePEG. Maintainer of CSSComb.
Please, welcome Our speakers
MilitaruSenior Developer, Financial Times
BodnarchukAuthor of Codeception and CodeceptJS
KrishnanSenior Software Engineer, Github
KuznetsovFront-End Developer, Huntflow
- Hui Jing
ChenDesign Lead, Wismut Labs
KholkinFront-End Developer, Booking.com
AkulovFront-End & Node.js Developer, Contractor
SteinDeveloper & Product Manager, Adobe Typekit
MigasDesigner & Front-End Developer, Lunar Logic
KrigerFront-End Developer, SinnerSchrader
PantEngineering Communications Manager, ResearchGate
MüllerSoftware Developer, Siteimprove
AdomnicaSenior Full-Stack Engineer, Airtame
Four reasons to visit Workshops
Some facts about CSS-Minsk-JS
CSS-Minsk-JS is the first Belarusian conference for front-end developers and UI specialists with all talks in English.
The conference will last two days: CSS talks (Sept. 21st) and JS talks (Sept. 22nd). Also, 4 workshop sessions will be organized during these days.
Speakers from Argentina, Belarus, Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Ukraine, the UK, the USA and many more (including GDE experts and Mozilla Tech Speakers) are coming to share their experience and knowledge and have a great time with Belarusian communities.
Our main goal is experience and knowledge sharing in the international community. We support ideas of an open web, opensource software and free access to knowledge.
This year among the topics of the conference are:
- web typography from the eastern languages features to variable fonts;
- tensorflow.js and machine learning;
- front-end performance: debugging issues, modern syntax impact;
- creativity in 3D with Three.js;
- coding standards and modern dev tooling;
- BDD testing with Codecept.js;
- deep dive in CSS;
- accessibility issues in web UI;
- and many more!
Right after the conference on Saturday all participants and speakers are invited to our awesome after-party!